We are constantly improving the standards of service and security of our Clients’ personal data being processed. Therefore, we are introducing changes adapting the Data Protection Policy we apply to requirements of GDPR, i.e. Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC. According to art. 13 para. 1 and para. 2 GDPR we inform that:
- The administrator of your personal data is
MIŁO POSTPRODUCTION SP Z O O z siedzibą w Warszawie, ul. Mokotowska 4/6, 00-641 Warszawa, wpisaną do Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego przez Sąd Rejonowy dla m.st. Warszawy w Warszawie, XII Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego pod numerem KRS: 0000599971, NIP: 7010545271
- Your personal data is processed in order to enable registration in the Portal, the Service by the Administrator and the objectives arising from legally justified interests carried out by the Administrator. This means in particular:
- conducting statistical surveys,
- consideration of complaints,
- seeking possible claims.
- The legal basis for the processing by the Administrator your personal data for the purposes indicated above is:
- performance of the contract (in accordance with Article 6 para. 1b of the RGPR),
- the legitimate interest of the Administrator (in accordance with Article 6 para. 1f of the GDPR) to handle, investigate and defend in the event of counter-claims, including in the case of withdrawal from you, fraud prevention, consideration of the complaint,
- consent to the processing of personal data (in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a) of the GDPR – in situations where it is expressed in: promotion and marketing of products or services offered by the Administrator, transfer of commercial information by electronic means, use of telephone devices final and automatic calling systems for direct marketing purposes,
- recipients of your personal data will, in accordance with applicable law in the field of personal data protection, in particular: authorized employees and associates of the Administrator with the help of which the Service is provided, or other entities when it is necessary to implement the above purposes.
- the expected processing period of your personal data corresponds to the period of User’s registration in the Portal. Personal data is processed for the duration of the contract between the User and the Service Provider, and until the mutual claims arising from the contract expire. Due to the above, your personal data may also be processed by entities outside the European Economic Area. The appropriate level of protection for your data, including through appropriate safeguards, ensures that these entities participate in the EU-US Privacy Shield (Privacy Shield) established by the European Commission’s implementing decision as a set of rules guaranteeing adequate protection of your privacy.
- you have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to data transfer, the right to raise objections, the right to withdraw consent to the processing of data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal,
- you have the right to bring a complaint to the supervisory body, when you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (GDPR),
- providing your personal data by you is voluntary and is a condition of registration in the Portal and the implementation of the Service by the Service Provider,
- in the case of the User’s additional consent to provide commercial information by electronic means, the Administrator may provide the User with commercial information within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (consolidated text Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1219), using electronic means of communication, in particular by sending commercial information to the e-mail address or mobile phone number provided by the User,
- transfer of personal data entered into the contact form takes place using the secure SSL protocol. The Administrator provides you with the possibility to change, modify or delete your personal data by: clicking the appropriate link, contact e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address of the MIŁO POSTPRODUCTION registered office.
- While browsing the websites of the Service Cookies files are used, i.e. small textual files that is stored in the User’s device in connection with the use of the Service. These cookies are designed to allow the website to recognize its users on subsequent visits, or to authorize other designated websites to recognize these users for a particular purpose. Their use is aimed at correct operation of websites of the Service.
- Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s devices. In particular, this way it is not possible to get viruses or other unwanted software or malicious software onto users’ devices. These files allow identifying software used by Users and to adapt the Website individually to each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time on the device and the assigned value.
- The Administrator uses two types of Cookies:
- Session Cookies: they are stored on the device of the Website User and remain there until the session of the given browser ends. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the device memory of the Website User. The mechanism of Session Cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the device of the Website User.
- Persistent Cookies: they are stored on the Website User’s device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or turning off the device does not delete them from the device of the Website User. The mechanism of Persistent Cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the device of the Website User.
- configuration of the Website,
- We recommend that you read the privacy policies of the above-mentioned companies to learn about the rules of using Cookies.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the User uses the Website. For this purpose, information about the User’s navigation path or the time of staying on a given page may be saved.
- In terms of information about User’s preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the User may view and edit information resulting from Cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
- The User may independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to the User’s device through Cookies. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence, the User can make using web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of Cookies in the settings of the web browser or inform about their every posting on the User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling Cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
- The User may at any time delete Cookies using the functions available in the web browser he/she uses:
- Internet Explorer,
- Microsoft Edge,
- Safari (iOS),
- Windows Phone,
Use of additional analytical and marketing tools on the Website:
- Google Analytics (Cookie administrator: Google Inc with its registered office in the USA),
- Google AdWords (Cookie administrator: Google Ireland Limited with its registered office in Ireland),
- Facebook (Cookie administrator: Facebook Ireland Ltd. based in Ireland),
- For analytical purposes, we use the Google Analytics tool, which via Cookies collects information about your behavior on our website. The information thus obtained (including the user’s IP address) is sent to Google Inc. servers in the US where it is stored. Using the data obtained, Google evaluates the traffic on the Website, reports on the Website’s activity and offers other services related to the use of the Website. We know that Google may transmit information to third parties as long as this is in accordance with the law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google ensures that the user’s IP address will not be linked to other Google Inc. data.
- The user has the option of blocking the installation of Cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. However, this may cause some of the functions of the Website to malfunction.
- You can delete your data related to cookies from our database by installing the browser add-on from this page: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.